Buttons are fun and easy to collect because they’re small, fascinating little objects. Who doesn’t remember how fun it was to look at all the colorful shapes in Grandma’s button jar?
Whether you collect whatever catches your eye, or according to size, color, shape, material or period of manufacture, you may need a little help organizing all those buttons. The UniKeep Button Collection Binder provides a quick, easy way to collect, store and display your tiny treasures.
The UniKeep Button Collection Binder is made from 100% recyclable polypropylene that won’t harm your collection. The protective interior pages offer an easy way to quickly identify specific buttons. Just slip them inside the pockets and you’ve got an organized collection.
- • Completely enclosed snap-locking exterior - your collection is safe from loss because your cards won’t fall out
- • 10 page protectors – archival-quality protects against moisture and dirt
- • Binder and pages provide a protective buffer against damage so you can admire and show off your collection time and time again.
- • Snap-locking rings that won’t pinch, misalign or rust – built to last and easy to use
- • 100% recyclable and archival-safe storage for your treasured collection
- • Made in Ohio
11.75 x 10.5 x 1.50 inches
1 binder kit
200+ buttons, depending on the size of the buttons more than one will fit in each flip pocket.
10 Page protectors with 20 pockets each, 200 single individual flip pockets to hold one or more buttons