Project: Garden Journal
A fun, easy project with everything you need to track your garden's progress this spring.by Ginger Olivieri
Using some of our favorite UniKeep products and a few simple techniques, it's easy to create a custom Garden Journal to document your agricultural adventures. From planning and inspiration to photos and seed packets, there's a place for everything in this fun, easy-to-make keepsake.
- #12895 - UniKeep 1.5-inch View Case Binder, Kiwi
- #12909 - EnvyPak Page Protectors
- #12419 - UniKeep Dividers Tabs, set of 8
- #14856 - EnvyPak 3 x 5-inch Photo Sheet Protectors
- #14854 - EnvyPak 5 x 7-inch Photo Sheet Protectors
- #14833 - EnvyPak 4 x 6-inch Photo Sheet Protectors
- #13347 - UniKeep Clear Single Binder Pockets
- EK Success Cutterpede
- EK Success Herma Vario Tab Adhesive
- DCWV “The Rustic Stack” 12 x 12-inch paper pack
- Silk flowers
- Journal Index Page. (MS Word)
- Gardening Planning Pages. (MS Word)
Garden Journal Cover
Using decorative paper, create a cover for your Garden Journal that measures about 21 x 11.375 inches. Decorate and label your journal cover with fun stickers and embellishments.
Journal Index Page
Download and print the Journal Index page. Place your index page into the clear page protector provided with the UniKeep Divider Tabs. Place into your journal.
Place UniKeep Tab Dividers into your journal over the index page with each tab pointing to a category on the index page.
Garden Planner Pages
Download and print the Garden Planner Pages. Place the pages into the appropriate categories behind each divider tab.
Store used seed packets and labels for future use with EnvyPak 3 x 5-inch or 5 x 7-inch Photo Sheet Protectors. Place these pages into the "Plant Profiles" category.
Save Ideas and Inspiration
Use EnvyPak Page Protectors to save ideas and inspiration in the "Garden Design" section of your journal.
Document Your Garden
In the "Overview" section, use EnvyPak 4 x 6-inch Photo Sheet Protectors to include pictures of your garden for future reference.
Store Extra Pages
Use a clear single binder pocket to store extra copies of your planning pages behind the Journal Index Page.